According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated January 9, 2017, citizens of 74 states have a visa-free travel for entering the Republic of Belarus, leaving the country at the checkpoint across the state border of the Minsk National Airport and temporarily staying in Belarus for a period of not more than 30 days.
The duration of a visa-free stay is calculated in whole calendar days; the first day corresponds to the date of arrival, the last – the date of departure (regardless of the time of arrival and / or departure).
To enter the Republic of Belarus in a visa-free regime through a checkpoint at the National Airport Minsk, foreign citizens must have:
- a valid general passport, the validity of which must exceed the date of the intended departure from the Republic of Belarus by at least 90 days;
- money: for each day of stay, the amount in currency or Belarusian rubles equivalent to at least 2 basic units, or 50 basic units, if the stay is 30 days;
- medical insurance policy in the amount of at least 10,000 euros, valid in Belarus for the entire duration of the stay.
Note: Visa-free regime applies to citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Venezuela (for up to 90 days), Georgia, Kazakhstan, Qatar (for up to 30 days), Cuba (for up to 30 days), Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia (if there is a private invitations of either a tourist voucher), Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Serbia (for up to 30 days), Tajikistan, Turkey (for up to 30 days), Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Montenegro (for up to 30 days with a private invitation or tourist voucher ), Ecuador (for up to 30 days). More about visa-free travel http://mfa.gov.by/
Types of Visas:
Transit visa (type B) – a visa of a country to which a foreigner travels through the territory of the Republic of Belarus. If a visa to travel to a third country is not required, other grounds for obtaining a transit visa are taken into account, including tickets for traveling by rail, air, road or confirmation of their reservation.
Short-term visa (type C) valid for up to 90 days with the right to single, double or multiple entry and the right to stay in the Republic of Belarus for up to 90 days
Long-term entry visa (type D) valid for up to 1 year with the right to stay up to 90 days, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
Visa processing in our company
The company “Trust Aero Turs” offers you a simple way to apply for an entry visa to the Republic of Belarus.
- Send us an application with a request for visa support by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +375 (17) 220-26-33. Application form can be downloaded here;
- Pay the cost of the hotel and visa support;
- The cost of the visa is paid at the embassy of the Republic of Belarus abroad (or upon arrival at the international airport Minsk-2);
- We send an invitation (application) to the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus abroad (consular post of Minsk-2 airport).
For all questions, please call:
Tel .: +375 (17) 220 26 33, +375 (44) 568 55 55 or write us at